Last updated on February 1st, 2022 at 11:44 am
Hey there! Thanks for your interest in connecting with me! 🙂
Please get in touch via the contact form below (preferably) or through one of my social media channels.
Please read this before sending your message:
- You are welcome to ask questions about the topics I cover on this website.
But please make sure if I already covered your question in one of my posts? You can use the ‘Site Search’ function by clicking on the ‘magnifying glass’ icon on the top right corner of the menu bar. If you don’t find any answers please reach out to me.
- I don’t have any extra insider tips. Everything I know about freelancing or taxes or getting married in Germany etc etc is on this website for free for all.
- I don’t offer bookkeeping, translation, tax filing or ‘insert something here’ services.
- I DO offer (reasonable priced) coaching sessions for people who really want some support and advice about freelancing in Germany. Feel free to take a look here.
- I am not an immigration lawyer or a tax consultant. I am not in a position to give any expert advice specific to individual cases. I can only guide you to the legitimate resources and publicly available information relevant to your situation. If you still want to reach out to me with a query, please feel free to do so.
- If you find the content on this website useful or my replies helpful, please consider making a small donation to this website. Every little help can keep this platform afloat.