Do you have a product or service that can make an expat's life easier in Germany?
This is where MiD comes in.
85% of the MiD’s visitors come from organic search, which means they are already aware of their problems and are actively looking for a solution.
MiD’s high-quality organic in-depth content connects you directly with your target audience.
Download my Media Kit to see my conversion rates and traffic stats.
About Me – The Editor/ Creator
Hey, I’m Yamini. In late 2019, I launched Mademoiselle in DE (MiD) as a way to help fellow non-German speaking foreigners in Germany.
I publish relatable, problem-solving content for foreign citizens moving to or already living in Germany.
My platforms in expat/ digital nomad niche
FAQs For Brands
A typical MiD reader:
- is about 20 – 45 years old
- has a non-EU background
- is not fluent in German (yet)
- already lives in Germany OR
- is interested in immigrating here
- wants financial stability in Germany
- wants to become self-employed in Germany
- most importantly, wants to feel at home in Germany
- Freelance in Germany: Visa, taxes, legal etc
- Business tools for self-employed in Germany
- Housing in Germany: Buying, renting mortgage, etc
- German Insurances: Health, liability, professional etc
- German taxes and accounting: Tools, how-to guides
- Day to day life in Germany: Family, pets, travel etc
In short, products and services that make any foreigner’s life easier in Germany. Some of the criterion that I consider:
- Expat friendly essential products and services
- Brands that offer bilingual (German/ English) or multilingual (German/ EU languages) customer service
- An above-average customer rating (I periodically check customer ratings and remove links for brands that are below 4/5. If there are very few alternatives, then I clearly mention the current customer ratings in my content.)
I also happily recommend products or services that I personally use and find helpful for my freelance work or day to day life in Germany. 🙂
- Native content
- Email outreach sequences
- Video content
- Webinar (coming in 2021 Q3)
- Other lead generation campaigns
Well, I am not a social media influencer. It is neither my priority to become one nor how I wish to position myself.
I prefer to draw in the readers naturally to my blog through the right type of organic content.
If you are looking for a social media star, then I’m not the right person 😉
As an inbound marketer, I prefer to focus on actionable metrics –
- conversion rate,
- sign up rate,
- email open rates,
- time on the website etc.
You will not find any fluffy vanity metrics in my media kit.
Download the Media Kit and Rate Card for 2021 here to see my conversion rates and traffic stats.
I am not just a blogger though.
My real ‘day job’ is managing inbound marketing projects with my virtual online marketing agency: Dehype Marketing.
If you are a B2B or B2C brand looking to work with an experienced content marketer, then take a look at my client portfolio or reach out to me directly at yamini.g @ dehype.marketing
Are you a brand dedicated to making expats’ lives in Germany easier? If yes, then I would love to hear from you.
Contact me directly at hi @ mademoisellein . de